Update Page Icons in DNN 9 via Action Forms
Download Action Forms template to update Page Icon files
DNN 9 removed Page and Module Icon options but the settings still exist. Here is a template file for Action forms that will allow for easy updating of icon files.
- Download the template file
- Install Action Forms modle if you have not yet on the site you wish to udpate icons on
- Hover over the gear (settings) icon of Action forms module and select Import
How to Use:
- Find page (TabID) of the page you wish to update Page Icon file
- You can use the HTML module and put in the token [Tab:TabID] to render the ID on the page. Set module to visible by Admins only and apply to all pages
- You will need to go to the Module Settings > Other Settings and check the box "Replace Tokens" to get the token listed above to render
- Enter in ID number and select file you wish to upload for the icon file.
- HIt Submit buton
- Clear your cache and then refresh page and icon will show up where you might be using it.
SQL Scripts for Page Icon
Update Tabs Set IconFile = '~/portals/0/images/IMAGENAME.jpg' WHERE TabID = TabId
NOTE: replace the image path with the file you want to add as the page Icon